Saturday, March 31, 2012

Last Day to Get a FREE Art Philosophy Cartridge!!!!

LAST DAY!!!  Today is the last day to get in on this deal!!  Sign up today!!!
Join my team in March and receive the Art Philosophy bundle for FREE!!

     The Close To My Heart consultant kit cost $99.  You not only get some great products but also get lots of business supplies to help jump start your business.  To see what you get in the consultant kit go HERE.  For the month of March when you sign up to be on my team you not only get the consultant kit but you also get the Art Philosophy bundle for FREE!  The Art Philosophy bundle is valued at $124.  If you already have the Art Philosophy bundle, you can choose to get another one or select $100 in product.

     Close To My Heart allows you to work as a hobbyist or create a successful business. You will have the opportunity to purchase our wonderful products at a discount or earn a very generous commission. You will be part of the cutting edge in stamping and scrapping products! Close To My Heart does not require you to carry any inventory and they supply all the hostess gifts at no charge to you. 


  • You can even Join My Team as a Hobbyist and get a 22% discount on your purchases. The quarterly quota is only $300... if for some reason you aren't able to achieve the $300/quarter you drop to a Jr. Consultant and will receive a 10% discount. I'm sure you will have no problems hitting the $300. I do that with just MY purchases. =) I have a few members on my team who join strictly to get all those great products for only $99. That's fine too! I'm sure you'll get hooked like I did and love being apart of Close To My Heart.
  •    



    • You can choose to make it a career, part time job, or just to help pay for your supplies. Whichever you prefer... Close To My Heart is a company for everyone!
    • Set your own schedule, work from home and be able to work around your prioritize
    • Close To My Heart offers an awesome Online Training Academy
    • Access to Close To My Heart's amazing website full of everything consultants need plus a Consultant Bulletin Board with tons of talented CTMH consultants who are always willing to help, give ideas and share artwork.
    • Be your own Hostess and earn the Hostess Rewards for any order of $150 or more!!!

    I could go on and on at how great this company is from the products to the customer service at the Corporate office, etc. If you need more reasons why you should join send me an email I'd be happy to share more. =) 
  •   






What are you waiting for?  Sign up today

If you have any questions, please EMAIL me.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so THANK YOU for leaving one!
I read all comments because they make my day!
Have a CRAFTY day and thanks for stopping by!!